Join 27 Famous Mystery Authors, including Leo J. Maloney as they honor Mission K9 Rescue with a gala in Boston, Mass on November 14th, 2015.
Spend an evening with your favorite authors while supporting MissionK9Rescue! Learn more about the Gala at http://www.k9gala.org/
Various sponsor levels are still available – what a great way to show your support for MissionK9 and have a great evening too!
The event is open to general public who are:
- Strong supporters of the military who want to help dogs who have fought alongside their handlers and have saved over 200 soldiers’ lives per year.
- Dog lovers who want to rescue or reunite hero dogs with their military handlers.
- Avid readers of thriller/mystery novels who would like to get to meet some of their favorite authors
Twenty-seven Thriller/Mystery Authors from across the United States will be attending this event. One author will be seated at each table. The authors will provide a signed copy of one of their books to each of the 9 attendees at each table.
At least 4 representatives from the Mission K9 Rescue Foundation along with 4 War Dogs will attend.
Cost: $200 per person which includes cocktail reception, dinner and dessert, sitting with author and receiving an autographed book, meeting Mission K9 Rescue handlers and war dogs.
If you have a date conflict consider paying it forward by buying a ticket on behalf of local Veterans who will attend in your place. What a great way to honor them too!
When you purchase, simply note – Give to a Vet if you will not be attending.
For tickets: Click Here to Purchase Tickets or Donate
For author’s transportation from Logan airport to Four Points by Sheraton hotel, contact Joe Limoli from Bedford Coach Company at (781) 275-5000. When calling, refer to Mission k9 Rescue for a special discount.
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM Cocktail reception (open bar, hors d’oeuvres)
It will be possible to mingle with the authors and Mission K9 Rescue representatives.
Silent auction items will be available for viewing and bidding in the reception area.
- 7:00 PM Main ballroom open for seating
- 7:30 PM Radio personality Candy O’Terry (from Magic 106.7 Boston) Emcee
- 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM Dinner served (salad, entrée and dessert)
- 7:45 PM – 10:00 PM Live auction will be conducted periodically and silent auction winners will be announced. See Auction Info button for details about auction items.
- 6:00 PM – 11:00 PM The Book Oasis (located at 311 Main St., Stoneham) will generously be on site at the Sheraton during the event to sell additional books from the 27 authors attending the Gala.
We hope to see you there!